Browse

Search

Type

Variety

Country

Vintage

Region

Appellation

Producer

Name

2010 La Rioja Alta, Ardanza Rioja Reserva Selección Especial

  • (sale price $34.99)

    buy now add to wishlist

    Type: Red
    Country: Spain
    Variety: Tempranillo / Grenache
    Region: Spain
    Appellation: Rioja
    Size: 750ml - Bottle
    Status: Low Stock
    SKU: 17201

    While this was a great vintage for Rioja, and seems to have been truly exceptional for La Rioja Alta S.A.'s Viña Ardanza Selección Especial. 80% Tempranillo with the remaining 20% garnacha, the wine is expressive, aromatic, elegant, and clean, with the classical Rioja aromas of long aging in barrel and slow oxidation through the years in the wood. This wine possesses a polished and sleek palate while retaining plenty of energy. This wine has a stellar complexity of aromas, with scents of spice, smoke, earth, curry, beef blood, to forest floor. Overall, a tremendous Viña Ardanza, and a tremendous wine!

130 Elm Street, New Canaan, CT | 203.966.9571 | info@francoswine.com
M-F: 8am-8pm Sat: 8am-7pm Sun: 12pm-5pm | Privacy Policy | ©2001-2014 by Francos Wine Merchants