Browse

Search

Type

Variety

Country

Vintage

Region

Appellation

Producer

Name

2015 Bella Union Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon

  • (sale price $69.99)

    buy now add to wishlist

    Type: Red
    Country: United States of America
    Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
    Region: California
    Appellation: Napa Valley
    Producer: Far Niente
    Size: 750ml - Bottle
    Status: New Stock
    SKU: 16734

    Here is the perfect wine to inaugurate the grilling season. Located in Rutherford along Bella Oaks Lane this was once the Bella Oaks site which used to be part of the Heitz portofolio and is now part of the Far Niente family. The Bella Union Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is a blend of 89% Cabernet with the remaining 11% being Malbec, Petite Verdot and Cabernet Franc helps create the Bordeaux-like style of this wine. Greeting you with aromas of dark berries, cassis and hints of vanilla bean this wine segue into the flavors of juicy plum, black cherry and blueberry which expand on the midpalate followed by a layered progression of warm toasty oak, cinnamon, baking spices and nutmeg. Supple integrated tannins and bright acidity prompt a mouthwatering finish.

130 Elm Street, New Canaan, CT | 203.966.9571 | info@francoswine.com
M-F: 8am-8pm Sat: 8am-7pm Sun: 12pm-5pm | Privacy Policy | ©2001-2014 by Francos Wine Merchants