Browse

Search

Type

Variety

Country

Vintage

Region

Appellation

Producer

Name

2013 Dunn Vineyards Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon

  • (sale price $99.99)

    buy now add to wishlist

    Type: Red
    Country: United States of America
    Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
    Region: California
    Appellation: Napa Valley
    Producer: Dunn Vineyards
    Size: 750ml - Bottle
    Status: New Stock
    SKU: 16111

    Dunn Vineyards never disappoints and is a definite contender for those of you looking for a full-bodied Napa Cabernet. With 85% of the Cabernet Sauvignon coming from Howell Mountain and the other 15% from Napa Valley, the 2013 Dunn Vineyards Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is a powerhouse of flavor that will satisfy any Cabernet lover. Offering softer tannins than its Howell Mountain counterpart, the Dunn Napa is rife with bright flavors and plenty of sweet red berry and plum nuances. While this wine drinks well right out of the gate, it can easily be laid down for 15 years or more.

130 Elm Street, New Canaan, CT | 203.966.9571 | info@francoswine.com
M-F: 8am-8pm Sat: 8am-7pm Sun: 12pm-5pm | Privacy Policy | ©2001-2014 by Francos Wine Merchants